Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is Upromise.com??

Do you shop online? Do you want to save for your child's education? Well, as unlikely as it seems.....these two are acting hand in hand with Upromise.com.


Over the past few months I have made a concerted effort to make sure that each time I go to buy something online, I check to see if Upromise.com is an affiliate of the retailer that I am purchasing from.

Here's how it worked.  I wanted to buy some of the Friends seasons on DVD for my wife.......she loves that show.  I'll admit, I too think it can be quite funny, but that's besides the point.  I found that Buy.com was selling them for $8.99, which was a steal! But to make this better, I went to the Upromise.com website to see if they were affiliated with Buy.com.  Turns out they were and they were offering me 2% back on my purchase!

So by simply going to Upromise.com, finding the retailer and being directed to Buy.com directly from this website, it knew I was a Upromise member and they rewarded me with 2% of my purchase credited to my account.

Once you have built up a balance for yourself, you can apply this money to a high yield savings account or to a 529 account set up to help pay for your child's educational expenses.

It's a pretty cool website and if your willing to just take the extra minute to just go through Upromise to do your online shopping, you'll be watching your balance build up before you know it!

How about this deal? I just went to the Upromise website and on the front page it was offering this!



Who wouldn't want to earn 5% back on the stuff you buy at Walmart?

Check out Upromise and start saving today!


No comments:

Post a Comment